Anni - Surya vin Kadal Kidangal

I have said about me and Kavitha.
Now i have to tell about Anni and Surya's Love story.
It is also same as our story only. But i exited to say this because, their story had started even before me and kavi started. They were well settled couples and have quite offen bed pleasures. At least three times a week i.e., full climax. And to the greatest surpirse anni even know and allow surya to fuck Kavi at times.
Very Crazy to hear, but it is true.
Its was for my first time to hear that anni and surya have relationship at that marriage day, when i and kavi had the first night. After we finished 3rd round kavi went to bath room. With kavi's request i went down to pick her nighty. I something for the first time of my life time. Its is that, Anni was doing hand job and oral sex. Her boobz was very much exposed. it is bounsing her and there.
Now both hug and kiss each other. Surya Started to press and suck anni's boobs.now anni stripped her saree fully down and was in her jacket and Skirt. Surya was nude now. I could see his cock errect. He satrted to lick and kiss her. With his hand was fingering her pussy. Anni was on journey to heaven.
In few minutes both were nude. And could see surya was riding over anni on bed. She was enjoying with surya's manhood activities. I could surya's cock had no objection or tight friction inside anni's pussy as if i had with kavi. It is quite visible from anni's face that didn't showed pain or stress.Since i saw in initial times kavi could showed sign of pain while her pussy was handling my hard errect cock during by 1st and seccond attempts inside her pussy. Which got lubricated and accomdated my cock later at 3rd time.
I also thought that surya might not have a cock as if i had. But it is not true really his cock was much bigger than mine. still anni could accomodate him inside.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக